Terms and Conditions
Payment Card Yearbooks is provided by Payments CM LLP.
Payments CM LLP is registered in England number OC312249.
Registered office 23 Market Place, Fakenham, Norfolk. NR21 9BS. UK
Payments CM LLP
VAT number: 640 4963 38
Payments CM LLP is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
PRICING & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Prices are set by Payments CM LLP. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Goods and information sold will remain the property of Payments CM LLP until paid in full by the buyer.
- The Payment Card Yearbooks are annually produced statistical tools for the European and Eurasian Card and Payments Markets. The Yearbooks are compiled by a selection of industry experts using up to date industry facts and figures. Payment Card Yearbooks make every effort to ensure that all the contents of the reports are accurately described on our website, but we accept no liability for any inaccuracy. The Yearbooks can be purchased as a whole or by individual country report.
- Payment Card Yearbooks is purchased in a digital format (usually by pdf.)
- Due to the nature of the Products, refunds cannot be granted. In the case of damaged or incomplete goods refunds are at Payments CM LLP discretion. Please contact email@example.com
- All orders for products are subject to availability and Payments CM LLP reserves the right to refuse supply any individual/corporation at its sole discretion.
- The purchase of Payment Card Yearbooks or part thereof, is subject to terms and conditions of use or a license agreement. The customer must agree to these terms when purchasing. Rights granted to the customer are not transferable to anyone else.
- Payments CM LLP reserve the right to terminate any licence granted to the customer while retaining for its own benefits all monies paid for the supply or other use of the same if there is a material breach of any of these terms and conditions by any member of staff within any part of the Customer’s organisation.
- Any agreement between Payments CM LLP and a customer shall take effect under, and its terms shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law.
COPYRIGHT & REPRODUCTION
- The Copyright and publication rights to all Payments CM LLP’s magazines, reports and other products are the property of Payments CM LLP. Purchasing a product does not allow you any reproduction of the material contained within any book without express permission being granted, except in cases where the material is used solely in internal reports and presentations in the course of business. In such cases all material must be clearly sourced to the publisher. Under no circumstances is any purchaser of a report licensed to resell or repackage or sell data without prior written consent from the Publisher. Readers must not remove any indication of the Publisher's copyright from any format.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Payments CM LLP sells products in good faith and makes no claim that they are free of error or fit for any particular purpose. To the fullest extent permitted by law Payments CM LLP specifically disclaims all other warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to any implied warranty of quality or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Payments CM LLP shall not be liable to the customer or to any other person for the consequences of any decision or action taken in reliance on any publication of data.
- Any communication between Payments CM LLP and a customer will be treated as confidential information that shall not be disclosed outside their respective organisations.
- The material on www.paymentyearbooks.com is for information only and though you can choose to purchase products based on this information you must understand that you do this at your discretion
- You may nor, or allow others to, directly or indirectly attempt to disrupt, interfere with or modify any of the information or material held on this site, nor may you collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS
- All content included on this site including text, graphics, images and digital downloads is the property of Payments CM LLP, its content suppliers or represented publishers and is protected by international copyright laws. You must not copy or exploit for any purpose any part of the site without the express written permission of Payments CM LLP. All trade names, trademarks and logos are proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
- Payments CM LLP has the right to make amendments to its product specifications and / or pricing without prior notice. The information contained in any internet site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Payments CM LLP howsoever arising from inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by users who transmit information by means of email or other internet link shall be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by Payments CM LLP. In no event shall Payments CM LLP and / or their respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits) arising out of any action (whether based on contract or otherwise) arising out of or in any connection with the use or performance of any information contained or products advertised in this site. These terms and conditions of sale will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will b subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Payment Card Yearbooks provides users with the opportunity to purchase industry reports. All transactions made are covered by the terms and conditions of sale agreement.
- If you purchase an electronic version (probably PDF) of any report on www.paymentyearbooks.com you will be required to agree to a license of use:
- There are 2 license options available:
- Purchasing a report in electronic format for personal use
- Purchasing a report in electronic format that may be accessed by multiple people within your company/organisation.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing a report in electronic format for personal use.
THE USER IS ALLOWED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Save the report to the hard disc of a personal computer
- Make 1 print out of the complete report for personal use only
- Include information from the report in presentations and internal documents provided the material credits the copyright owner
THE USER IS NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Email the report to another person
- Store the report on the hard disk of a computer which is not personal
- Copy the publication to an external drive other than for personal use
- Publish the report or section of the report on a company intranet, the World Wide Web or any other electronic publishing system.
- Modify or re-work the report in any way and must not distribute, lease, rent, sub-license, charge or sell the report.
- Print out more than 1 complete copy of the report or photocopy the complete print out.
Terms & Conditions for purchasing a report in electronic format that may be accessed by multiple users within the same company/organisation
The named user has purchased the report on a multi-user license, this means that all the employees in your company can access the document, providing computer access is on company property or is via an official remote access system. The user agrees to pay the full fee either in advance or within 30 days of invoice date. The license is not valid until payment has been received.
THE USER IS ALLOWED TO:
- Place a copy of the report on the company’s intranet, library system or similar, which is solely for the use of the company employees. At all times, it must be clear that the report originated from Payments CM LLP
- Make local electronic copies solely to ensure the efficient use by the authorised users
- Save the report to the hard disk of a company computer
- Allow any employee in the Company to access the Report
- Allow any employee to print extracts from the report for personal use
- Make 1 print out of the complete report for storage in company library or similar.
THE USER IS EXPLICITLY NOT ALLOWED TO:
- Send in any form the report, part of the report or copy of the report outside of the company
- Alter any part of the report, including the addition, deletion or alteration in any way of text or diagrams
- Reproduce the report either in full or part by photocopy, facsimile, transcription or any other means not covered by the terms of this license without the express permission of Payments CM LLP. This includes any form of reprinting or hard copy distribution in quantity or for external purposes
- Use of any part of the document for marketing or publicity purposes including quotation from the report.
If a breach occurs the License will be revoked immediately and access to the report must be suspended. Payments CM LLP reserves the right to pursue any subsequent action in recovery of damages.
In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Payments CM LLP has the right to ask for reasonable costs.