In a new infographic looking at mobile fraud we can see:
- 58% of digital transactions now originate from mobile devices
- Mobile attacks are increasing, with one third of all fraud now targeting this channel
- The US saw a pronounced rise in mobile attack rates at 44% year-over-year, compared to 24% globally
- 85% of transactions on social networks and dating sites now come from mobile devices, where identity spoofing is rife
- Bots are booming: H1 2018 registered a total of 2.6 billion bot attacks, with a 60% step up from Q1 to Q2 2018
The post Mobile fraud reaches 150 million global attacks in H1 2018 attack rising 24% appeared first on Payments Cards & Mobile.