Stay one step ahead with deep industry information and a wealth of statistics from central banks, interbank companies and associations and individual banks.
The Payment Cards Statistical Yearbooks give a market leading and comprehensive up-to-date
picture of the card issuing, acquiring and processing business within 43 countries plus pan European and Eurasian overviews.
The reports are recognised through the payments industry as the most authoritative source of strategic information on the European and Eurasian card markets.
The report comprises of 2 volumes – Volume 1 covers payments business review and statistics of the 33 European countries and Volume 2 contains the Eurasian payments business review and statistics on 10 countries.
Areas covered are:
- Banks, FinTech, Processors, PSP’s – including recent M&A acquisitions
- Issuer Information – including domestic & international issued card brands by issuer
- Acquirer information- including acceptance brands by acquirer, new joint ventures
- Cards and More – contactless, NFC, card-less payment services, digital wallets
- Mobile merchants – MPOS terminals, tablet solutions
- E-/M-commerce information – including remote e-/m-payments mix
- Fraud Trends & Statistics
- Mobile payments overview, mobile payment initiatives
- Notable market trends – HCE NFC payments, QR-Codes and apps, digital payments, tokenisation
- Updated annual statistics – y-o-y growth rates, CAGR
Each volume provides accurate, country-by-country and bank level, quantitative and qualitative information that is not available from other sources.
The European Payment Cards Yearbook and Eurasian Payment Cards Yearbook 2015–16 are available to purchase as complete volumes or as individual country profiles.