PCM would like to announce the publication of the updated Payment Card Statistical Yearbooks 2016-17 (Statistics for Europe and Eurasia) – and its corresponding website paymentyearbooks.com.
In this business, we know you need to stay one-step ahead and have in-depth payments industry information available, including a wealth of statistics from central banks, interbank companies, associations and individual banks – Look no further – PCM has brought together the key information in easy-to-use Yearbooks, published in January.
Key research highlights:
- Banks, FinTechs, Processors, PSPs – including recent M&A acquisitions
- Issuer information – including issued brands by issuer
- Acquirer information – including acceptance brands by acquirer, new joint ventures
- Payment Services – cards, IBAN-based payment services (SCT, SDD), e-/m-wallets, prepaid products
- Contactless Technologies – card form-factors, NFC, QR, BLE, contactless ATM/POS terminals, digital wallets
- Mobile Devices – MPOS terminals, tablet solutions
- e-/m-Commerce information – including remote e-/m-payments mix, Mobile payments overview, mobile payment initiatives, Fraud trends & statistics
- Notable market trends – HCE NFC payments, QR-Codes and apps, digital payments, tokenization
- Updated annual Statistics – y-o-y Growth rates, CAGR
From its inception in 1996 to date, the yearbook has been improved and expanded to show statistics and data on issuing, acquiring, domestic card brands and e-money through to ATM/POS transactions, e-commerce and mobile payments. Throughout this time, we have been collating European & Eurasian payment data from 43 countries – commentating and analysing the local payments business and payments industry trends.
Our year-on-year data capture clearly illustrates the highs and lows of the payments industry in tables showing comparable data over the past 5 years.
Sections such as contactless payments, mobile payments and e-commerce payment services are becoming more substantial as data and information in this area comes more readily available.
This year for ease of use, we have added the latest news about the changing landscape of processors and acquirers in Europe, interchange fee regulation updates, and digital payments trends by country.
ORDER YOUR COPY by the 27th January 2017 for a 10% discount off the below prices:
- European Payment Card Statistical Yearbook (pdf) – £1,790/€2,550
- Eurasian Statistical Yearbook (pdf) – £895/€1,275
Order both Yearbooks together and receive a 10% discount – £2,416/€3,445
To place an order or for further information regarding company site licences, please contact:
email@example.com or Tel: + 44 1263 711800 or visit the website www.paymentyearbooks.com and enter Discount Code CFORI074VJYN. If you would like to see the full list of charts and tables please contact me.
The post Payment Card Statistics for Europe and Eurasia – Yearbooks 2016-17 appeared first on Payments Cards & Mobile.