White-Label Wallets – which vendors & business models lead the market? Download Ovum research
Ovum analyzed key vendors in the mobile wallet space – those with high functionality, strong integration and configuration capabilities, major deployments in various geographies and significant market impact.
DOWNLOAD THE WHITE PAPER and learn the essense of “Ovum Decision Matrix”:
- Tips for tenders and RFPs – how to shortlist wallet vendors and white-label solutions
- Information on top 4 vendors in Ovum’s ranking
- Detailed evaluation of OpenWay’s WAY4 Wallet platform recognized as a “market leader”
Click here for more information about OpenWay’s WAY4 Wallet platform
Would you choose one business model or stay flexible?
Ovum analysts conclude that “focus on innovation and flexibility will be critical to long-term success in the market.” WAY4 Wallet flexibly supports various business models and their combinations:
- Contactless in-store payments and couponing via QR, NFC, SMS USSD and in-app payments. Local QR and NFC schemes, mVisa, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay
- Loyalty monetisation based on customer behaviour, segmentation and tiers, personalised loyalty, cross- and up-sales based on customer purchase analysis
- Merchant loyalty clubs, targeted offers via wallet based on cross-merchant data insight
- P2P, P2M, P2G, B2B, and B2G transfers, bill splitting
- E-Commerce wallet and tokenisation, one-click payments
- Game industry, tourist, transport/transit, marketplace and other wallets
- Mobile tickets for sport events, art festivals, museums, expo and other venues
- Omni-channel wallet for POS, e-commerce and m-commerce payments and loyalty
- Mobile check-in and check-out
- Family wallet based on prepaid account schemes and gamification
- Wallet and e-money for unbanked clients as well as emerging markets
- Wallets for remittances and digital banking, and many more…
HPS – How to Build a Global Payment Platform
The post White-Label Wallets – which vendors & business models lead the market? appeared first on Payments Cards & Mobile.