National Payment Card Centre DinaCard
Domestic Card Brand
DinaCard debit, credit and prepaid cards. They can be co-badged Discover, Diners, Pulse or UnionPay for international use.
Exceptionally for an emerging market, there are more POS payments than ATM withdrawals in Serbia, reflecting the advanced nature of the card business in the former Yugoslavia.
Austrian, Italian and Greek banks are the dominant retail banking players.
Notable Market Trends
Contactless cards and POS terminals, HCE NFC payments.
Statistical Key Figures for 2018 provided in this profile:
• UPDATED: tables with card business data 2014-2018; growth rates: Y-o-Y, CAGR
• Population, Cards per Capita, Card Value per Capita
• Debit Cards, Credit/Delayed Debit Cards, Total Cards
• Card payments by number and by value, ATV per card, payments per card/year
• ATMs, POS terminals, ATMs/POS terminals per 1 million capita
• ATM withdrawals by number/by value, ATV per withdrawal, TXs per ATM/month
• POS payments by number/by value, ATV per POS payment, TXs per POS/month
• Internet Use, e-payment mix, B2C e-Commerce by value and growth rate
• Issued Card brands by individual major issuer bank
• Accepted card brands by individual major acquirer
• Drill down into the debit card use and credit cards use details
Digital product provided in PDF format. You will receive a download link to a zip file containing your files after checkout.
1.1 last updated 13th January 2020