National Payment Card Centre DinaCard
Domestic Card Brand
DinaCard debit, credit and prepaid cards; also co-badged Discover, Diners or Pulse for international use
- Exceptionally for an emerging market, there are more POS payments than ATM withdrawals in Serbia, reflecting the advanced nature of the card business in the former Yugoslavia.
- Austrian, Italian and Greek banks are the dominant retail banking players.
Notable Market Trends
Contactless cards and POS terminals, HCE NFC payment pilot.
Updated Information About:Major Issuers, Major Acquirers, Major Processors and Consumer Finance indicator.
Statistical Key Figures for 2015 provided in this profile:
- UPDATED: tables with card business data 2011-2015; growth rates: Y-o-Y, CAGR
- Population, Cards per Capita, Card Value per Capita
- Debit Cards, Credit/Delayed Debit Cards, Total Cards
- Card payments by number and by value, ATV per card, payments per card/year
- ATMs, POS terminals, ATMs/POS terminals per 1 million capita
- ATM withdrawals by number/by value, ATV per withdrawal, TXs per ATM/month
- POS payments by number/by value, ATV per POS payment, TXs per POS/month
- Internet Use, e-payment mix, B2C e-Commerce by value and growth rate
- Issued Card brands by individual major issuer bank
- Accepted card brands by individual major acquirer
- Drill down into the debit card use and credit cards use details